Youthful Skin – Education Guide #105
Flower Essence + Cell Salt Homeopathic Remedy – Sugar, Dairy, Alcohol & Gluten Free
Unhealthy Looking Skin – Dry Itchy Skin – Acne & Pimples
- This formula addresses the root cause (stress) that prevents rejuvenated, healthy and youthful skin.
- Originally developed to address minor skin trauma such as small cuts, scrapes, bruises, and bumps, it was discovered that the formula was effective for aesthetic applications.
- The accumulation of various toxins and stress in the body can be a primary consideration for skin health.
- This formula can help release stress that impedes full circulation to the skin. As the stress is released, blood flow increases and accumulated toxins are better able to pass through. A “healing reaction” may occur (skin eruption) n some cases which typically only lasts a couple of days. The result is healthier, more radiant skin.
Purpose (Symptoms Targeted)
- Unhealthy looking skin
- Mild acne and pimples
- Dry skin
- Itchy skin
Indications are based on Homeopathic Materia Medica
Purified and Structured Water, Natural Flavor, Polylysine, Aloe Eru*, Aloe Vera*, Cacao*, Calendula*, Comfrey*, Dandelion*, Fireweed*, Horsetail*, Jojoba*, Lotus*, Luffa*, Orange*, Petunia*, Spice Bush*, Sunflower*, Sycamore*
* flower essence
Siddha Flower Essences
- Begin with one or two remedies so your body gets a clear message.
- Stress Relief & Emotional Detox establish a foundation to support all the other remedies.
- Using Stress Relief or Emotional Detox in combination with other remedies can bring faster results.
|Stress from the “daily grind” – to help take the edge off||Use Stress Relief|
|Deep-seated or chronic stress||Use Emotional Detox|
|Thinking too much (brain chatter), worrying, over analyzing||Use Heart|
Need help with weight loss issues:
|Deep-seated stress, physical toxins contributing to weight gain||Use Emotional Detox + Stress Relief|
|Sweet/carb cravings, blood sugar issues||Use Blood Sugar + Emotional Detox|
|Sluggish/weak digestion||Use Digest + Emotional Detox|
|Sleep disorders (research has found a link between sleep issues and weight gain)||Use Sleep|
|Lack of general skin health||Use Youthful Skin|
|Caused by hormonal imbalance||Use Female Balance|
|Caused by emotional or physical toxins||Use Emotional Detox + Stress Relief|
|Caused by nutrient-deficient food choices and digestive disorders||Use Digest + Emotional Detox|
Need to feel more grounded and centered:
|Digestion problems with feeling ungrounded||Use Digest + Stress Relief|
|General grounding for women||Use Female Balance + Stress Relief|
|General grounding for men||Use Male Virility + Stress Relief|
|General feelings of anxiety, malaise or depression||Use Stress Relief|
Physical movement issues:
|Lack of fluid motion, coordination, balance, and agility||Use Muscles & Joints|
|Lack of lung capacity for physical activity or athletics||Use Lung & Sinus|
|Musculoskeletal discomfort||Use Muscles & Joints|
How Siddha Homeopathics work:
- Siddha Flower essences and cell salts are captured in the medium of water using traditional homeopathic techniques. The ingredients have been shown to resolve various forms of stress.
- Western medicine and herbs treat the chemical portion of the nervous system. In Eastern traditions, electrical messaging within the body is viewed as more important. Siddha Homeopathics work at this electrical level of the nervous system.
- Electromagnetic blockages can be understood as minute interference waves that prevent smooth electrical transmission within the nervous system. The result is a basic hindrance to well-being from within multiple systems.
- When Siddha remedies are introduced into the body, the nervous system is exposed to a combination of homeopathic ingredients and cell salts. Together, they initiate resolution for the obstructed field, ease electrical transmission and reduce detrimental interference.
All Eureka Market Education Guides are intended for educational purposes only. The guides are NOT intended to substitute for professional medical consultation and as such, do not diagnose, prescribe or offer personal medical advice. Always consult with your health care professional before taking supplements with prescription medications.