121 E Van Buren Ste B
Eureka Springs AR 72632
Open 8 ~ 7 Everyday
- “I love this shop!” - This is a wonderful health food market. The workers are knowledgeable, friendly & helpful. Their sales are great too! - Visited January 2016 - vandallfam
- “My favorite store in Eureka Springs” - The people are very helpful, friendly, willing to accommodate. Plenty of products to choose from and prices are reasonable. They are always open, even on Sunday, and it is indeed my favorite store in Eureka Springs. - erinranch5658
- “Awesome Health Store” - Eureka Market is the place to go if you care about what you put into your body!! They have everything you need and more. If you're planning to visit Eureka Springs and have dietary needs - gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, prefer organic fruits and veggies, and much more - Eureka Market has you covered. They are open 7 days a week in all kinds of weather. You can count on Sam, Megan and their very knowledgeable staff to help you meet your health and dietary needs. Awesome home-made salads, soups, coffee and FREE WIFI!! Can you tell? I love Eureka Market!! - Visited January 2016 - Nancy S.
- “Great place, people and food!” - When I moved the Eureka Springs, I was worried I would find the healthy and vegetarian food I was used to in Memphis. This market is wonderful! What a great variety of items - some things I haven't even seen at a Whole Foods. The rewards program cannot be beat! (
- “Good healthy food, knowledgeable staff, good variety” - I have always been treated like a long time friend when I visit the market. The staff is professional and knowledgeable about the products. - Visited November 2015 - Peachez S
- Chocked full of the jewels of good health and vitality, this quaint, well located, well-stocked market will surprise you in many ways. A relaxed atmosphere awaits those just exploring as well as those with better health in mind. I make it a point to visit this wonderful place for the friendly and informative interaction with the staff. Highly Recommended! (
- “An everyday trip for good food”
- “Wonderful place!” - If you are looking for organic produce or anything healthy for that matter, I would recommend Eureka Market. Fresh is the key word. Eureka Springs only has one other grocery store which carries a few organic items, but Eureka Market can be counted on for a wide variety of produce, meat, etc. Friendly staff. I try to stop in whenever I'm in town. (Reviewed July 25, 2015)
- “Great store” - This has to be one of the best run businesses I have ever seen. They are constantly improving their products and staying on top of new revelations in natural health and wellness. They have the most reasonable prices on everything in the store in comparison to other health food stores in the area. Friendly service, many employees who have worked for them for a very long time. I do regular business with them and I have never had any reason to complain. I would recommend The Eureka Market to anyone. I love doing business there. - Visited January 2016 - LindaALombardo
- “EXCELLENT” - HELPFUL, FUN, AND DELICIOUS. I am trying to get on track with no more McDonalds. They have helped me find snacks I enjoy and substitute I LOVE. The most prominent being Xylotol, I am, WAS a sugar freak and it tastes just like sugar, and has actually helped my need for it go down. The other most prominent thing is the fresh fruit. after eating "pink tomatoes" and not juicy peaches for years it is a real treat to rediscover the tastes I knew as a child. (Reviewed July 18, 2015)
- “Awesome !!!!!” - Wonderful staff. Wonderful products. I shop here very often for my family. They offer a wide variety of food !! - Visited January 2016 - amberlvn2
Our Amazing Team
Supplement Specialist (2015) - Specializing in supplements education and nutrition, Jae comes with a decade and a half of consulting experience and a gift for listening. A transformative force in our supplements department, her impact on the health of Eurekans is significant and far-reaching. Got questions? Jae has answers.
Stockroom Specialist (2011) - A staple in Eureka Markets stockroom for four years, David came to us with a long history of food service in Eureka Springs. Known for his depth of knowledge of Eureka locals and noteable local happenings, he's also a well-traveled source of international trivia! Just ask.
Owner / Product Curator (2002) - Megan is our product curator and store visionary. Personally vetting every product that comes through the door, she evaluates thousands of items each month with a focus on quality ingredients and value. Well-schooled in the supplements department and the editor of our in-store newsletters, she still insists her main job is raising three daughters! (Wichita, Kansas)
Stockroom (2012) - Swooping in late in the day to make a huge dent in our "To-Do" list, Vito gets the product to the people. Pleasant, precise, and priceless, our only wish for Vito is that he would spend a little more time at The Eureka Market!
Customer Service (2011) - At only sixteen years old, Heidi has four years under her belt at The Eureka Market. Yep, a willing and able child-laborer, and daughter of owners, Megan & Sam, Heidi knows more about business and natural foods than most adults. Wise beyond her years, she keeps us all young at heart!
Customer Service (2013) - Anna was a lucky score for us. After a seventeen year career with the Carroll County Newspaper, we snagged her for a counter staff position where she handles the public like a pro. An avid walker who has little use for a car, she takes a simple and smart approach to good health.
Customer Service (2015) Making the transition from a conventional grocery store employment to Eureka Market was a natural for Renee. Always learning and asking questions, she has become an enthusiastic voice for improving health with good food choices and supplements.
Stockroom Staff / Customer Service (2014) - Richard and Eureka Market go together like peas & carrots. A good fit with prior natural foods store experience, and an excellent work ethic, he is a perfectly pleasant person to have around and he gets the job done!
President / Technology (2002) - Sam is our staff geek - the wizard behind the curtain. He handles all the tech and administration. Keeps the bills paid and keeps the products coming. A numbers guy, he has now moved into creative tech as well! (Wichita, Kansas)
- (479) 244-5201
Salad & Soup Chef / Stockroom Magician (2010) - Superwoman, Kate Graham, wears many capes. Knowledgeable and excelling in any area of The Eureka Market she's called to, her brightest gift may be in cooking. Fresh salads twice a week from this master chefette, and soups too. If you ever get a chance, pull up a chair to her table!
Taking care of each other so we can take care of you
At The Eureka Market we believe our first, best customers are our staff. We’ve recognize that a happy staff is more productive and works harder to satisfy customers. We nurture a highly energetic, enthusiastic, fun atmosphere and workplace – a great place to work and a great place to shop! We don’t have managers per se but empower staff to manage themselves and their time with customers in mind. “Your Neighborhood Natural Food Store” isn’t just a tag line or a slogan – it’s our approach to business. We operate as a “mom & pop” because personalized individual customer service is what we think sets us apart.
The Eureka Market Staff
Three or more years 50%
Amount over Minimum Wage 39%
Above Occupational Specialty 26%
Combined Experience at The Eureka Market 65+ YEARS
Our Instagram / Our Twitter
There is a food that offers the best of both worlds, significantly improving our ability to detox carcinogens like… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/858274708843884545
Amazing Benefits of Beetroot - Benefits Of Beetroot - Best Health Food Beets - Health Benefits of Beetroot Juice… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/857912329941463040