121 E Van Buren Ste B
Eureka Springs AR 72632
Open 8 ~ 7 Everyday
- “Natural Treats” - Nice store for all natural treats and vegetables. The store staff was pleasant and helpful and maybe a little hippieish but good folks. Real nice area to sit and drink a refreshing health drink or coffee. They offer up samples of fruit which really helps with making you want some. (Reviewed September 12, 2015)
- “Healthy in Eureka Springs” - With the finest fresh, organic produce, natural supplements & a great selection of your favorite bulk & packaged foods, Eureka Market is your best one-stop shopping for whole foods. A friendly, helpful staff and a myriad of tasty, good for you bargains is just what you need on your visit to the area. (Reviewed July 18, 2015)
- “Dr. Terry Extra Strength Curcumin: I finally (after 2 times suggested uses by Megan!) started to use Dr. Terry’s 1 cap a day stuff and within 2 weeks I could see a substantially good change in both of my smallest fingers, with substantially increased flexibility. I was so surprised because I wasn’t expecting this change so fast. So now, still using it daily, my hands/fingers are near perfect (after hardly being able to bend both of my small fingers)! I’m so glad I listened to Megan!” - Product: Terry Naturally Curamin Extra Strength
- “Breakfast treats and great selection” - I live in Eureka and if you are into healthy food this is the place for you. For a quick breakfast grab a cup of Joe or tea, cinnamon rolls, soup - they got you covered. Great helpful and fun staff - triadifire
- “GREAT JOB!” - I'm so grateful for such a well-run, accommodating, efficient, clean, health-minded, price-competitive, well-stocked natural foods store ... at our local fingertips! Love the spirit of community that thrives there, the organic "think fresh" mindset, the ambiance, the generous hours of operation, and the customer service. Thanks for your earnest efforts in offering this special place to our lovely little town! Blessings, Lin - Visited December 2015 - lincrider
- “Great!!” - We were staying for the week in Eureka and my girlfriend is off of wheat and grain so it was great to be able to find foods she can eat!! Great people there!! - Visited December 2015 - kthom88
- “Great place to get good healthy food” - This store has it all! Great food, snacks, coffee, tea, chocolate! Samples and weekly specials. Also, any vitamins u may need plus knowledgeable help and a reward system. - Visited November 2015 - Val L.
- Favorite grocery store here ... all organic & the best coffee & produce (May 9, 2015)
- “Awesome !!!!!” - Wonderful staff. Wonderful products. I shop here very often for my family. They offer a wide variety of food !! - Visited January 2016 - amberlvn2
- “A Great Natural Food Store” - Eureka Market is a real plus in Eureka Springs. Natural food plus fresh organic produce. Friendly staff. Lots of choices. Eureka Springs is a town that prides itself on fresh, organic food in its restaurants, so having a market where visitors can select their own fresh and organic food is a plus. We found the market during one of our visits and we're thrilled. It did not disappoint. We also use the loyalty card, so be sure to ask for it. - Visited August 2015 - KSCatLover
Our Amazing Team
Supplement Specialist (2015) - Specializing in supplements education and nutrition, Jae comes with a decade and a half of consulting experience and a gift for listening. A transformative force in our supplements department, her impact on the health of Eurekans is significant and far-reaching. Got questions? Jae has answers.
Stockroom Specialist (2011) - A staple in Eureka Markets stockroom for four years, David came to us with a long history of food service in Eureka Springs. Known for his depth of knowledge of Eureka locals and noteable local happenings, he's also a well-traveled source of international trivia! Just ask.
Owner / Product Curator (2002) - Megan is our product curator and store visionary. Personally vetting every product that comes through the door, she evaluates thousands of items each month with a focus on quality ingredients and value. Well-schooled in the supplements department and the editor of our in-store newsletters, she still insists her main job is raising three daughters! (Wichita, Kansas)
Stockroom (2012) - Swooping in late in the day to make a huge dent in our "To-Do" list, Vito gets the product to the people. Pleasant, precise, and priceless, our only wish for Vito is that he would spend a little more time at The Eureka Market!
Customer Service (2011) - At only sixteen years old, Heidi has four years under her belt at The Eureka Market. Yep, a willing and able child-laborer, and daughter of owners, Megan & Sam, Heidi knows more about business and natural foods than most adults. Wise beyond her years, she keeps us all young at heart!
Customer Service (2013) - Anna was a lucky score for us. After a seventeen year career with the Carroll County Newspaper, we snagged her for a counter staff position where she handles the public like a pro. An avid walker who has little use for a car, she takes a simple and smart approach to good health.
Customer Service (2015) Making the transition from a conventional grocery store employment to Eureka Market was a natural for Renee. Always learning and asking questions, she has become an enthusiastic voice for improving health with good food choices and supplements.
Stockroom Staff / Customer Service (2014) - Richard and Eureka Market go together like peas & carrots. A good fit with prior natural foods store experience, and an excellent work ethic, he is a perfectly pleasant person to have around and he gets the job done!
President / Technology (2002) - Sam is our staff geek - the wizard behind the curtain. He handles all the tech and administration. Keeps the bills paid and keeps the products coming. A numbers guy, he has now moved into creative tech as well! (Wichita, Kansas)
- (479) 244-5201
Salad & Soup Chef / Stockroom Magician (2010) - Superwoman, Kate Graham, wears many capes. Knowledgeable and excelling in any area of The Eureka Market she's called to, her brightest gift may be in cooking. Fresh salads twice a week from this master chefette, and soups too. If you ever get a chance, pull up a chair to her table!
Taking care of each other so we can take care of you
At The Eureka Market we believe our first, best customers are our staff. We’ve recognize that a happy staff is more productive and works harder to satisfy customers. We nurture a highly energetic, enthusiastic, fun atmosphere and workplace – a great place to work and a great place to shop! We don’t have managers per se but empower staff to manage themselves and their time with customers in mind. “Your Neighborhood Natural Food Store” isn’t just a tag line or a slogan – it’s our approach to business. We operate as a “mom & pop” because personalized individual customer service is what we think sets us apart.
The Eureka Market Staff
Three or more years 50%
Amount over Minimum Wage 39%
Above Occupational Specialty 26%
Combined Experience at The Eureka Market 65+ YEARS