121 E Van Buren Ste B
Eureka Springs AR 72632
Open 8 ~ 7 Everyday
- “Best all around experience” - Great "little" health food store! Service is super, always getting in new products and now a new specials program. Love the EM! - Visited January 2016 - K4137FBsharonw
- “Nice place, HELPFUL people” - A smaller but thoughtfully stocked store with many things to snack on to keep you going versus a fast food drive through. Local produce. High quality supplements. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “Wonderful store!” - The staff was so kind to my husband and I and the store is very inviting. They even carry some items that we can't get back home! Overall I recommend everyone check this place out, you won't be disappointed with the options! (Reviewed August 15, 2015)
- “Wonderful shop of delights” - I've been shopping at Eureka Market for years, and they have quite a selection of organic whole foods, herbal remedies, and vitamins. What deeply impresses me is that the knowledgeable staff truly care about your health, and are on hand to listen, suggest, and guide. Further, they are sincere, kind, and friendly. Visiting Eureka Market is always a delight and pleasure! - Visited January 2016 - deniseboatner62
- “Wonderful place!” - If you are looking for organic produce or anything healthy for that matter, I would recommend Eureka Market. Fresh is the key word. Eureka Springs only has one other grocery store which carries a few organic items, but Eureka Market can be counted on for a wide variety of produce, meat, etc. Friendly staff. I try to stop in whenever I'm in town. (Reviewed July 25, 2015)
- “Breakfast treats and great selection” - I live in Eureka and if you are into healthy food this is the place for you. For a quick breakfast grab a cup of Joe or tea, cinnamon rolls, soup - they got you covered. Great helpful and fun staff - triadifire
- “Awesome !!!!!” - Wonderful staff. Wonderful products. I shop here very often for my family. They offer a wide variety of food !! - Visited January 2016 - amberlvn2
- “Great health food store.” - Great selection of health foods. One I could only find in France. The service and knowledge of the helpers was quite exceptional. And talk about friendly and welcoming ... even at closing. This USA jewel in the Ozarks. - Visited January 2016 - crgriffith
- “Great experience” - Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff! Great selection, Convenient hours and easy to find location. Free samples daily! - latashal2016
- “Small-town goodness in a big way” - I am a semi-regular visitor, the friendly staff is ready to help but not pushy. They have come to know what I like and make suggestions of other similar things. or when my favorites are on sale. The samples at the front counter have turned me on to things I NEVER would have tried. Their packaged salads and fresh soup have ALMOST entirely broken me of the McDonalds habit. LOVE THIS STORE! - Visited December 2015 - kriley479
- “Dr. Terry Extra Strength Curcumin: I finally (after 2 times suggested uses by Megan!) started to use Dr. Terry’s 1 cap a day stuff and within 2 weeks I could see a substantially good change in both of my smallest fingers, with substantially increased flexibility. I was so surprised because I wasn’t expecting this change so fast. So now, still using it daily, my hands/fingers are near perfect (after hardly being able to bend both of my small fingers)! I’m so glad I listened to Megan!” - Product: Terry Naturally Curamin Extra Strength
- “The Eureka Market is best!” - When I moved to Eureka Springs just over a year ago, I was prepared to go to the closest larger town to get healthy, nutritious food. I'm vegan and previously lived in a large city with a multitude of markets and grocers who offered natural foods. To my surprise and delight, I discovered The Eureka Market and felt right at home. The folks there are friendly and eager to help. Check it out if you're visiting. - Visited December 2015 - sutoynada
Our Amazing Team
Salad & Soup Chef / Stockroom Magician (2010) - Superwoman, Kate Graham, wears many capes. Knowledgeable and excelling in any area of The Eureka Market she's called to, her brightest gift may be in cooking. Fresh salads twice a week from this master chefette, and soups too. If you ever get a chance, pull up a chair to her table!
President / Technology (2002) - Sam is our staff geek - the wizard behind the curtain. He handles all the tech and administration. Keeps the bills paid and keeps the products coming. A numbers guy, he has now moved into creative tech as well! (Wichita, Kansas)
- (479) 244-5201
Customer Service (2013) - Anna was a lucky score for us. After a seventeen year career with the Carroll County Newspaper, we snagged her for a counter staff position where she handles the public like a pro. An avid walker who has little use for a car, she takes a simple and smart approach to good health.
Customer Service (2011) - At only sixteen years old, Heidi has four years under her belt at The Eureka Market. Yep, a willing and able child-laborer, and daughter of owners, Megan & Sam, Heidi knows more about business and natural foods than most adults. Wise beyond her years, she keeps us all young at heart!
Stockroom (2012) - Swooping in late in the day to make a huge dent in our "To-Do" list, Vito gets the product to the people. Pleasant, precise, and priceless, our only wish for Vito is that he would spend a little more time at The Eureka Market!
Owner / Product Curator (2002) - Megan is our product curator and store visionary. Personally vetting every product that comes through the door, she evaluates thousands of items each month with a focus on quality ingredients and value. Well-schooled in the supplements department and the editor of our in-store newsletters, she still insists her main job is raising three daughters! (Wichita, Kansas)
Supplement Specialist (2015) - Specializing in supplements education and nutrition, Jae comes with a decade and a half of consulting experience and a gift for listening. A transformative force in our supplements department, her impact on the health of Eurekans is significant and far-reaching. Got questions? Jae has answers.
Taking care of each other so we can take care of you
At The Eureka Market we believe our first, best customers are our staff. We’ve recognize that a happy staff is more productive and works harder to satisfy customers. We nurture a highly energetic, enthusiastic, fun atmosphere and workplace – a great place to work and a great place to shop! We don’t have managers per se but empower staff to manage themselves and their time with customers in mind. “Your Neighborhood Natural Food Store” isn’t just a tag line or a slogan – it’s our approach to business. We operate as a “mom & pop” because personalized individual customer service is what we think sets us apart.
The Eureka Market Staff
Three or more years 50%
Amount over Minimum Wage 39%
Above Occupational Specialty 26%
Combined Experience at The Eureka Market 65+ YEARS