121 E Van Buren Ste B
Eureka Springs AR 72632
Open 8 ~ 7 Everyday
- “Breakfast treats and great selection” - I live in Eureka and if you are into healthy food this is the place for you. For a quick breakfast grab a cup of Joe or tea, cinnamon rolls, soup - they got you covered. Great helpful and fun staff - triadifire
- “Wonderful store!” - The staff was so kind to my husband and I and the store is very inviting. They even carry some items that we can't get back home! Overall I recommend everyone check this place out, you won't be disappointed with the options! (Reviewed August 15, 2015)
- Quercetin: No more Allegra D in the approximately 1 ½ years that I have used the Quercetin. Normally, I would have to take Allegra D fairly often. But haven’t taken it since I discovered this great product! Thanks Jae! Your knowledge is priceless!!
- “Wonderful shopping” - Eureka Market is the premier food shopping in Eureka Springs. They have aisles full of health, organic, and natural products for your every need. The employees are super nice and the store is always very clean. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “Love this Market!” - Great products, great people, and a peaceful atmosphere. They are very helpful and thoughtful 😉 We have frequented this market for years and love the selection they offer. - Visited January 2016 - cpearlnew
- I'm a health food junkie, so what's better than finding this store in the small city of Eureka Springs! I found all my favorites here - Noosa yogurt, 100% Raw Coconut Water, Evolution Fresh juices, Kind granola. They also stock a lot of unique items such as quinoa crackers and grape leaves. They have a bulk foods section as well as a body care section which makes it a great one-stop shop! Free wifi, super friendly staff, and the usual expected prices for health food items. I stocked up on food here during my road trip and didn't have to make any other food stops while out in Northwestern Arkansas - a blessing for someone who doesn't like eating heavy meals/fast food on long road trips. (4/1/2015)
- After having a knee replacement, I came down with C. diff (Clostridium difficile, serious bacterial infection) while in the hospital. I spoke with Jae and she told me about 100 Billion RAW Probiotic for replenishing good bacteria. It absolutely made a big difference in my recovery. I was really aware of the importance as I came down with a urinary infection a few weeks later but did not get a reoccurrence of C. diff. It is normal after having C. diff that anytime you have to take antibiotics, it is a good possibility C. diff will return. But for me, the C. diff did not return. Thank goodness because that is one of my sickest times. I now take my 100 Billion Probiotics every day and will continue to do so.
- “A great market.” - I have been using the Eureka Market since the day it opened. You won't find better people or products anywhere. Visiting the Market is simply time with friends. (Reviewed July 19, 2015)
- “Wonderful place!” - If you are looking for organic produce or anything healthy for that matter, I would recommend Eureka Market. Fresh is the key word. Eureka Springs only has one other grocery store which carries a few organic items, but Eureka Market can be counted on for a wide variety of produce, meat, etc. Friendly staff. I try to stop in whenever I'm in town. (Reviewed July 25, 2015)
- “EXCELLENT” - HELPFUL, FUN, AND DELICIOUS. I am trying to get on track with no more McDonalds. They have helped me find snacks I enjoy and substitute I LOVE. The most prominent being Xylotol, I am, WAS a sugar freak and it tastes just like sugar, and has actually helped my need for it go down. The other most prominent thing is the fresh fruit. after eating "pink tomatoes" and not juicy peaches for years it is a real treat to rediscover the tastes I knew as a child. (Reviewed July 18, 2015)
- “Grocery shopping” - Well priced for such A small market. They had a wide selection of items that you can get as well. The workers were very friendly, helpful, and personable. Right off of the main street. (
Our Amazing Team
Salad & Soup Chef / Stockroom Magician (2010) - Superwoman, Kate Graham, wears many capes. Knowledgeable and excelling in any area of The Eureka Market she's called to, her brightest gift may be in cooking. Fresh salads twice a week from this master chefette, and soups too. If you ever get a chance, pull up a chair to her table!
President / Technology (2002) - Sam is our staff geek - the wizard behind the curtain. He handles all the tech and administration. Keeps the bills paid and keeps the products coming. A numbers guy, he has now moved into creative tech as well! (Wichita, Kansas)
- (479) 244-5201
Customer Service (2013) - Anna was a lucky score for us. After a seventeen year career with the Carroll County Newspaper, we snagged her for a counter staff position where she handles the public like a pro. An avid walker who has little use for a car, she takes a simple and smart approach to good health.
Customer Service (2011) - At only sixteen years old, Heidi has four years under her belt at The Eureka Market. Yep, a willing and able child-laborer, and daughter of owners, Megan & Sam, Heidi knows more about business and natural foods than most adults. Wise beyond her years, she keeps us all young at heart!
Stockroom (2012) - Swooping in late in the day to make a huge dent in our "To-Do" list, Vito gets the product to the people. Pleasant, precise, and priceless, our only wish for Vito is that he would spend a little more time at The Eureka Market!
Owner / Product Curator (2002) - Megan is our product curator and store visionary. Personally vetting every product that comes through the door, she evaluates thousands of items each month with a focus on quality ingredients and value. Well-schooled in the supplements department and the editor of our in-store newsletters, she still insists her main job is raising three daughters! (Wichita, Kansas)
Supplement Specialist (2015) - Specializing in supplements education and nutrition, Jae comes with a decade and a half of consulting experience and a gift for listening. A transformative force in our supplements department, her impact on the health of Eurekans is significant and far-reaching. Got questions? Jae has answers.
Taking care of each other so we can take care of you
At The Eureka Market we believe our first, best customers are our staff. We’ve recognize that a happy staff is more productive and works harder to satisfy customers. We nurture a highly energetic, enthusiastic, fun atmosphere and workplace – a great place to work and a great place to shop! We don’t have managers per se but empower staff to manage themselves and their time with customers in mind. “Your Neighborhood Natural Food Store” isn’t just a tag line or a slogan – it’s our approach to business. We operate as a “mom & pop” because personalized individual customer service is what we think sets us apart.
The Eureka Market Staff
Three or more years 50%
Amount over Minimum Wage 39%
Above Occupational Specialty 26%
Combined Experience at The Eureka Market 65+ YEARS
Our Instagram / Our Twitter
Lemony Chicken Barley Soup Recipe Link http://www.bobsredmill.com/recipes/how-to-make/lemony-chicken-barley-soup/ http://fb.me/2LNxXE82s