121 E Van Buren Ste B
Eureka Springs AR 72632
Open 8 ~ 7 Everyday
- Chocked full of the jewels of good health and vitality, this quaint, well located, well-stocked market will surprise you in many ways. A relaxed atmosphere awaits those just exploring as well as those with better health in mind. I make it a point to visit this wonderful place for the friendly and informative interaction with the staff. Highly Recommended! (
- “Wonderful place!” - If you are looking for organic produce or anything healthy for that matter, I would recommend Eureka Market. Fresh is the key word. Eureka Springs only has one other grocery store which carries a few organic items, but Eureka Market can be counted on for a wide variety of produce, meat, etc. Friendly staff. I try to stop in whenever I'm in town. (Reviewed July 25, 2015)
- “I have chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease & Asthma. Every year at this time my breathing gets rough & I usually get bronchitis or pneumonia. I hate using an inhaler with steroids. Jae recommended the Himalayan Salt Inhaler. Since using this, I haven’t woken up choking even once. Usually, this time year I wake up several times each night, choking. It is all natural & I love it!” - Lindy R., Product: Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler
- “Good healthy food, knowledgeable staff, good variety” - I have always been treated like a long time friend when I visit the market. The staff is professional and knowledgeable about the products. - Visited November 2015 - Peachez S
- “An everyday trip for good food”
- “Lisa Morris” - Very friendly, courteous and helpful. My husband and I stopped by to pick up a few products. We live in Plano, Texas and were visiting for the weekend. We own a home in Eureka Springs so it's good to know there is a health food store that is well equipped. Your location is very convenient. - Visited January 2016 - lisamT77DL
- “Wonderful shopping” - Eureka Market is the premier food shopping in Eureka Springs. They have aisles full of health, organic, and natural products for your every need. The employees are super nice and the store is always very clean. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “EXCELLENT” - HELPFUL, FUN, AND DELICIOUS. I am trying to get on track with no more McDonalds. They have helped me find snacks I enjoy and substitute I LOVE. The most prominent being Xylotol, I am, WAS a sugar freak and it tastes just like sugar, and has actually helped my need for it go down. The other most prominent thing is the fresh fruit. after eating "pink tomatoes" and not juicy peaches for years it is a real treat to rediscover the tastes I knew as a child. (Reviewed July 18, 2015)
- “Great place, people and food!” - When I moved the Eureka Springs, I was worried I would find the healthy and vegetarian food I was used to in Memphis. This market is wonderful! What a great variety of items - some things I haven't even seen at a Whole Foods. The rewards program cannot be beat! (
- “Best Little Store” - Great staff!!! Great products!!! Great service!!! Have shopped at the Eureka Market for years and it just keeps getting better with each passing year. They are always updating/adding new products. (Reviewed July 18, 2015)
Our Amazing Team
Salad & Soup Chef / Stockroom Magician (2010) - Superwoman, Kate Graham, wears many capes. Knowledgeable and excelling in any area of The Eureka Market she's called to, her brightest gift may be in cooking. Fresh salads twice a week from this master chefette, and soups too. If you ever get a chance, pull up a chair to her table!
President / Technology (2002) - Sam is our staff geek - the wizard behind the curtain. He handles all the tech and administration. Keeps the bills paid and keeps the products coming. A numbers guy, he has now moved into creative tech as well! (Wichita, Kansas)
- (479) 244-5201
Customer Service (2013) - Anna was a lucky score for us. After a seventeen year career with the Carroll County Newspaper, we snagged her for a counter staff position where she handles the public like a pro. An avid walker who has little use for a car, she takes a simple and smart approach to good health.
Customer Service (2011) - At only sixteen years old, Heidi has four years under her belt at The Eureka Market. Yep, a willing and able child-laborer, and daughter of owners, Megan & Sam, Heidi knows more about business and natural foods than most adults. Wise beyond her years, she keeps us all young at heart!
Stockroom (2012) - Swooping in late in the day to make a huge dent in our "To-Do" list, Vito gets the product to the people. Pleasant, precise, and priceless, our only wish for Vito is that he would spend a little more time at The Eureka Market!
Owner / Product Curator (2002) - Megan is our product curator and store visionary. Personally vetting every product that comes through the door, she evaluates thousands of items each month with a focus on quality ingredients and value. Well-schooled in the supplements department and the editor of our in-store newsletters, she still insists her main job is raising three daughters! (Wichita, Kansas)
Supplement Specialist (2015) - Specializing in supplements education and nutrition, Jae comes with a decade and a half of consulting experience and a gift for listening. A transformative force in our supplements department, her impact on the health of Eurekans is significant and far-reaching. Got questions? Jae has answers.
Taking care of each other so we can take care of you
At The Eureka Market we believe our first, best customers are our staff. We’ve recognize that a happy staff is more productive and works harder to satisfy customers. We nurture a highly energetic, enthusiastic, fun atmosphere and workplace – a great place to work and a great place to shop! We don’t have managers per se but empower staff to manage themselves and their time with customers in mind. “Your Neighborhood Natural Food Store” isn’t just a tag line or a slogan – it’s our approach to business. We operate as a “mom & pop” because personalized individual customer service is what we think sets us apart.
The Eureka Market Staff
Three or more years 50%
Amount over Minimum Wage 39%
Above Occupational Specialty 26%
Combined Experience at The Eureka Market 65+ YEARS