121 E Van Buren Ste B
Eureka Springs AR 72632
Open 8 ~ 7 Everyday
- “Friendly and helpful” - Eureka Market is a very friendly place that I can find foods, household, health and beauty products locally. I'm there at least once a week and enjoy every visit. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “Love this Market!” - Great products, great people, and a peaceful atmosphere. They are very helpful and thoughtful 😉 We have frequented this market for years and love the selection they offer. - Visited January 2016 - cpearlnew
- “Nice Little Health Food Store” - We stayed in Eureka Springs three days, and ended up going to this store twice to buy food to take back to our motel. For a small store, they had a pretty good selection. We tried several different drinks and snacks. The Dark Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream was amazing. The clerks were friendly and helpful about recommending places to visit while we were there. (Reviewed February 18, 2015)
- “Wonderful store!” - The staff was so kind to my husband and I and the store is very inviting. They even carry some items that we can't get back home! Overall I recommend everyone check this place out, you won't be disappointed with the options! (Reviewed August 15, 2015)
- “A Great Natural Food Store” - Eureka Market is a real plus in Eureka Springs. Natural food plus fresh organic produce. Friendly staff. Lots of choices. Eureka Springs is a town that prides itself on fresh, organic food in its restaurants, so having a market where visitors can select their own fresh and organic food is a plus. We found the market during one of our visits and we're thrilled. It did not disappoint. We also use the loyalty card, so be sure to ask for it. - Visited August 2015 - KSCatLover
- “Great health food store.” - Great selection of health foods. One I could only find in France. The service and knowledge of the helpers was quite exceptional. And talk about friendly and welcoming ... even at closing. This USA jewel in the Ozarks. - Visited January 2016 - crgriffith
- “Wonderful shopping” - Eureka Market is the premier food shopping in Eureka Springs. They have aisles full of health, organic, and natural products for your every need. The employees are super nice and the store is always very clean. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “Dr. Terry Extra Strength Curcumin: I finally (after 2 times suggested uses by Megan!) started to use Dr. Terry’s 1 cap a day stuff and within 2 weeks I could see a substantially good change in both of my smallest fingers, with substantially increased flexibility. I was so surprised because I wasn’t expecting this change so fast. So now, still using it daily, my hands/fingers are near perfect (after hardly being able to bend both of my small fingers)! I’m so glad I listened to Megan!” - Product: Terry Naturally Curamin Extra Strength
- “I have chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease & Asthma. Every year at this time my breathing gets rough & I usually get bronchitis or pneumonia. I hate using an inhaler with steroids. Jae recommended the Himalayan Salt Inhaler. Since using this, I haven’t woken up choking even once. Usually, this time year I wake up several times each night, choking. It is all natural & I love it!” - Lindy R., Product: Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler
- “The Eureka Market is best!” - When I moved to Eureka Springs just over a year ago, I was prepared to go to the closest larger town to get healthy, nutritious food. I'm vegan and previously lived in a large city with a multitude of markets and grocers who offered natural foods. To my surprise and delight, I discovered The Eureka Market and felt right at home. The folks there are friendly and eager to help. Check it out if you're visiting. - Visited December 2015 - sutoynada
Our Amazing Team
Supplement Specialist (2015) - Specializing in supplements education and nutrition, Jae comes with a decade and a half of consulting experience and a gift for listening. A transformative force in our supplements department, her impact on the health of Eurekans is significant and far-reaching. Got questions? Jae has answers.
Stockroom Specialist (2011) - A staple in Eureka Markets stockroom for four years, David came to us with a long history of food service in Eureka Springs. Known for his depth of knowledge of Eureka locals and noteable local happenings, he's also a well-traveled source of international trivia! Just ask.
Owner / Product Curator (2002) - Megan is our product curator and store visionary. Personally vetting every product that comes through the door, she evaluates thousands of items each month with a focus on quality ingredients and value. Well-schooled in the supplements department and the editor of our in-store newsletters, she still insists her main job is raising three daughters! (Wichita, Kansas)
Stockroom (2012) - Swooping in late in the day to make a huge dent in our "To-Do" list, Vito gets the product to the people. Pleasant, precise, and priceless, our only wish for Vito is that he would spend a little more time at The Eureka Market!
Customer Service (2011) - At only sixteen years old, Heidi has four years under her belt at The Eureka Market. Yep, a willing and able child-laborer, and daughter of owners, Megan & Sam, Heidi knows more about business and natural foods than most adults. Wise beyond her years, she keeps us all young at heart!
Customer Service (2013) - Anna was a lucky score for us. After a seventeen year career with the Carroll County Newspaper, we snagged her for a counter staff position where she handles the public like a pro. An avid walker who has little use for a car, she takes a simple and smart approach to good health.
Customer Service (2015) Making the transition from a conventional grocery store employment to Eureka Market was a natural for Renee. Always learning and asking questions, she has become an enthusiastic voice for improving health with good food choices and supplements.
Stockroom Staff / Customer Service (2014) - Richard and Eureka Market go together like peas & carrots. A good fit with prior natural foods store experience, and an excellent work ethic, he is a perfectly pleasant person to have around and he gets the job done!
President / Technology (2002) - Sam is our staff geek - the wizard behind the curtain. He handles all the tech and administration. Keeps the bills paid and keeps the products coming. A numbers guy, he has now moved into creative tech as well! (Wichita, Kansas)
- (479) 244-5201
Salad & Soup Chef / Stockroom Magician (2010) - Superwoman, Kate Graham, wears many capes. Knowledgeable and excelling in any area of The Eureka Market she's called to, her brightest gift may be in cooking. Fresh salads twice a week from this master chefette, and soups too. If you ever get a chance, pull up a chair to her table!
Taking care of each other so we can take care of you
At The Eureka Market we believe our first, best customers are our staff. We’ve recognize that a happy staff is more productive and works harder to satisfy customers. We nurture a highly energetic, enthusiastic, fun atmosphere and workplace – a great place to work and a great place to shop! We don’t have managers per se but empower staff to manage themselves and their time with customers in mind. “Your Neighborhood Natural Food Store” isn’t just a tag line or a slogan – it’s our approach to business. We operate as a “mom & pop” because personalized individual customer service is what we think sets us apart.
The Eureka Market Staff
Three or more years 50%
Amount over Minimum Wage 39%
Above Occupational Specialty 26%
Combined Experience at The Eureka Market 65+ YEARS