121 E Van Buren Ste B
Eureka Springs AR 72632
Open 8 ~ 7 Everyday
- “Grocery shopping” - Well priced for such A small market. They had a wide selection of items that you can get as well. The workers were very friendly, helpful, and personable. Right off of the main street. (
- “Natural Treats” - Nice store for all natural treats and vegetables. The store staff was pleasant and helpful and maybe a little hippieish but good folks. Real nice area to sit and drink a refreshing health drink or coffee. They offer up samples of fruit which really helps with making you want some. (Reviewed September 12, 2015)
- “Great health food store.” - Great selection of health foods. One I could only find in France. The service and knowledge of the helpers was quite exceptional. And talk about friendly and welcoming ... even at closing. This USA jewel in the Ozarks. - Visited January 2016 - crgriffith
- “Great!!” - We were staying for the week in Eureka and my girlfriend is off of wheat and grain so it was great to be able to find foods she can eat!! Great people there!! - Visited December 2015 - kthom88
- “Best all around experience” - Great "little" health food store! Service is super, always getting in new products and now a new specials program. Love the EM! - Visited January 2016 - K4137FBsharonw
- “Awesome !!!!!” - Wonderful staff. Wonderful products. I shop here very often for my family. They offer a wide variety of food !! - Visited January 2016 - amberlvn2
- “The Eureka Market is best!” - When I moved to Eureka Springs just over a year ago, I was prepared to go to the closest larger town to get healthy, nutritious food. I'm vegan and previously lived in a large city with a multitude of markets and grocers who offered natural foods. To my surprise and delight, I discovered The Eureka Market and felt right at home. The folks there are friendly and eager to help. Check it out if you're visiting. - Visited December 2015 - sutoynada
- “A great market.” - I have been using the Eureka Market since the day it opened. You won't find better people or products anywhere. Visiting the Market is simply time with friends. (Reviewed July 19, 2015)
- “Great store” - This has to be one of the best run businesses I have ever seen. They are constantly improving their products and staying on top of new revelations in natural health and wellness. They have the most reasonable prices on everything in the store in comparison to other health food stores in the area. Friendly service, many employees who have worked for them for a very long time. I do regular business with them and I have never had any reason to complain. I would recommend The Eureka Market to anyone. I love doing business there. - Visited January 2016 - LindaALombardo
Our Amazing Team
Salad & Soup Chef / Stockroom Magician (2010) - Superwoman, Kate Graham, wears many capes. Knowledgeable and excelling in any area of The Eureka Market she's called to, her brightest gift may be in cooking. Fresh salads twice a week from this master chefette, and soups too. If you ever get a chance, pull up a chair to her table!
President / Technology (2002) - Sam is our staff geek - the wizard behind the curtain. He handles all the tech and administration. Keeps the bills paid and keeps the products coming. A numbers guy, he has now moved into creative tech as well! (Wichita, Kansas)
- (479) 244-5201
Customer Service (2013) - Anna was a lucky score for us. After a seventeen year career with the Carroll County Newspaper, we snagged her for a counter staff position where she handles the public like a pro. An avid walker who has little use for a car, she takes a simple and smart approach to good health.
Customer Service (2011) - At only sixteen years old, Heidi has four years under her belt at The Eureka Market. Yep, a willing and able child-laborer, and daughter of owners, Megan & Sam, Heidi knows more about business and natural foods than most adults. Wise beyond her years, she keeps us all young at heart!
Stockroom (2012) - Swooping in late in the day to make a huge dent in our "To-Do" list, Vito gets the product to the people. Pleasant, precise, and priceless, our only wish for Vito is that he would spend a little more time at The Eureka Market!
Owner / Product Curator (2002) - Megan is our product curator and store visionary. Personally vetting every product that comes through the door, she evaluates thousands of items each month with a focus on quality ingredients and value. Well-schooled in the supplements department and the editor of our in-store newsletters, she still insists her main job is raising three daughters! (Wichita, Kansas)
Supplement Specialist (2015) - Specializing in supplements education and nutrition, Jae comes with a decade and a half of consulting experience and a gift for listening. A transformative force in our supplements department, her impact on the health of Eurekans is significant and far-reaching. Got questions? Jae has answers.
Taking care of each other so we can take care of you
At The Eureka Market we believe our first, best customers are our staff. We’ve recognize that a happy staff is more productive and works harder to satisfy customers. We nurture a highly energetic, enthusiastic, fun atmosphere and workplace – a great place to work and a great place to shop! We don’t have managers per se but empower staff to manage themselves and their time with customers in mind. “Your Neighborhood Natural Food Store” isn’t just a tag line or a slogan – it’s our approach to business. We operate as a “mom & pop” because personalized individual customer service is what we think sets us apart.
The Eureka Market Staff
Three or more years 50%
Amount over Minimum Wage 39%
Above Occupational Specialty 26%
Combined Experience at The Eureka Market 65+ YEARS