121 E Van Buren Ste B
Eureka Springs AR 72632
Open 8 ~ 7 Everyday
- “Grateful” - Great market for all of your healthy things to keep you well. They make great soups in the winter and have a friendly staff to help you.- gigacord
- After having been “attacked in the Achilles tendon” by a horrible antibiotic, I sought advice from your wonderfully-amazing Certified Nutritionist, Jae, who promptly told me about your product by NOW: UC-II Joint Health, Type II Collagen. At the beginning of taking this, my heel hurt severely, every time I took a step. After 3 – 4 weeks of this product, there was no pain or discomfort.I remain always to be amazed at the wealth of knowledge Jae has when I ask about health issues. Thank you, Jae!! And thank you, Eureka Market!!
- “Friendly and helpful” - Eureka Market is a very friendly place that I can find foods, household, health and beauty products locally. I'm there at least once a week and enjoy every visit. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “Best Gluten Selection Ever!” - I love this store. We live in Houston, Texas but visit this store when in Eureka Springs and it is better than any store I have found in Houston. Such wonderful people, too. Just can't say enough about this place. If you have any special diets or eat organic, you have to check this place out. You won't be disappointed. - Visited December 2015 - Monica R.
- “Great health food store.” - Great selection of health foods. One I could only find in France. The service and knowledge of the helpers was quite exceptional. And talk about friendly and welcoming ... even at closing. This USA jewel in the Ozarks. - Visited January 2016 - crgriffith
- I was recently diagnosed with osteoporosis and immediately consulted Carry Marry and Jae. They meticulously went over my diet and supplements. I am now doing a great, simple routine of more protein, Vitamin D, Trace Minerals, sea vegetables. The biggest relief I feel is knowing that with a few tweaks in a “good” diet, I can build bone … even at my age!!
- “Nice Little Health Food Store” - We stayed in Eureka Springs three days, and ended up going to this store twice to buy food to take back to our motel. For a small store, they had a pretty good selection. We tried several different drinks and snacks. The Dark Chocolate Coconut Milk Ice Cream was amazing. The clerks were friendly and helpful about recommending places to visit while we were there. (Reviewed February 18, 2015)
- “I LOVE this place!” My husband and I stayed at a cabin where we could cook. I got fresh food every day and we also bought their homemade soups... The employees are extremely friendly, helpful and hardworking. The place is always bustling. Don't miss this on your next trip! (Visited November 2015)
- “Great place, people and food!” - When I moved the Eureka Springs, I was worried I would find the healthy and vegetarian food I was used to in Memphis. This market is wonderful! What a great variety of items - some things I haven't even seen at a Whole Foods. The rewards program cannot be beat! (
- “Lisa Morris” - Very friendly, courteous and helpful. My husband and I stopped by to pick up a few products. We live in Plano, Texas and were visiting for the weekend. We own a home in Eureka Springs so it's good to know there is a health food store that is well equipped. Your location is very convenient. - Visited January 2016 - lisamT77DL
- “EXCELLENT” - HELPFUL, FUN, AND DELICIOUS. I am trying to get on track with no more McDonalds. They have helped me find snacks I enjoy and substitute I LOVE. The most prominent being Xylotol, I am, WAS a sugar freak and it tastes just like sugar, and has actually helped my need for it go down. The other most prominent thing is the fresh fruit. after eating "pink tomatoes" and not juicy peaches for years it is a real treat to rediscover the tastes I knew as a child. (Reviewed July 18, 2015)
- “From a regular customer” - I have been a regular customer for about 8 years and I buy most of my groceries there. Their service is fast and very friendly and they make a consistent effort to provide a full-service health food store, with sizable bulk and produce sections. Any town the size of Eureka is lucky to have a store like ours. - Visited January 2016 - onawah-
Our Amazing Team
Salad & Soup Chef / Stockroom Magician (2010) - Superwoman, Kate Graham, wears many capes. Knowledgeable and excelling in any area of The Eureka Market she's called to, her brightest gift may be in cooking. Fresh salads twice a week from this master chefette, and soups too. If you ever get a chance, pull up a chair to her table!
President / Technology (2002) - Sam is our staff geek - the wizard behind the curtain. He handles all the tech and administration. Keeps the bills paid and keeps the products coming. A numbers guy, he has now moved into creative tech as well! (Wichita, Kansas)
- (479) 244-5201
Customer Service (2013) - Anna was a lucky score for us. After a seventeen year career with the Carroll County Newspaper, we snagged her for a counter staff position where she handles the public like a pro. An avid walker who has little use for a car, she takes a simple and smart approach to good health.
Customer Service (2011) - At only sixteen years old, Heidi has four years under her belt at The Eureka Market. Yep, a willing and able child-laborer, and daughter of owners, Megan & Sam, Heidi knows more about business and natural foods than most adults. Wise beyond her years, she keeps us all young at heart!
Stockroom (2012) - Swooping in late in the day to make a huge dent in our "To-Do" list, Vito gets the product to the people. Pleasant, precise, and priceless, our only wish for Vito is that he would spend a little more time at The Eureka Market!
Owner / Product Curator (2002) - Megan is our product curator and store visionary. Personally vetting every product that comes through the door, she evaluates thousands of items each month with a focus on quality ingredients and value. Well-schooled in the supplements department and the editor of our in-store newsletters, she still insists her main job is raising three daughters! (Wichita, Kansas)
Supplement Specialist (2015) - Specializing in supplements education and nutrition, Jae comes with a decade and a half of consulting experience and a gift for listening. A transformative force in our supplements department, her impact on the health of Eurekans is significant and far-reaching. Got questions? Jae has answers.
Taking care of each other so we can take care of you
At The Eureka Market we believe our first, best customers are our staff. We’ve recognize that a happy staff is more productive and works harder to satisfy customers. We nurture a highly energetic, enthusiastic, fun atmosphere and workplace – a great place to work and a great place to shop! We don’t have managers per se but empower staff to manage themselves and their time with customers in mind. “Your Neighborhood Natural Food Store” isn’t just a tag line or a slogan – it’s our approach to business. We operate as a “mom & pop” because personalized individual customer service is what we think sets us apart.
The Eureka Market Staff
Three or more years 50%
Amount over Minimum Wage 39%
Above Occupational Specialty 26%
Combined Experience at The Eureka Market 65+ YEARS