Staff Favorites from Industry Insiders
The staff at The Eureka Market are the first to see new products. When our vendors load us up with samples, every staff member chow down & give feedback. These folks are foodies – they have their own gardens, have worked in restaurants, and have a passion making their own quality food. These industry insiders see, touch & taste everything that comes through our doors. They know what’s good.
- “I love this shop!” - This is a wonderful health food market. The workers are knowledgeable, friendly & helpful. Their sales are great too! - Visited January 2016 - vandallfam
- “My favorite store in Eureka Springs” - The people are very helpful, friendly, willing to accommodate. Plenty of products to choose from and prices are reasonable. They are always open, even on Sunday, and it is indeed my favorite store in Eureka Springs. - erinranch5658
- “Awesome Health Store” - Eureka Market is the place to go if you care about what you put into your body!! They have everything you need and more. If you're planning to visit Eureka Springs and have dietary needs - gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, prefer organic fruits and veggies, and much more - Eureka Market has you covered. They are open 7 days a week in all kinds of weather. You can count on Sam, Megan and their very knowledgeable staff to help you meet your health and dietary needs. Awesome home-made salads, soups, coffee and FREE WIFI!! Can you tell? I love Eureka Market!! - Visited January 2016 - Nancy S.
- “Great place, people and food!” - When I moved the Eureka Springs, I was worried I would find the healthy and vegetarian food I was used to in Memphis. This market is wonderful! What a great variety of items - some things I haven't even seen at a Whole Foods. The rewards program cannot be beat! (
- “Good healthy food, knowledgeable staff, good variety” - I have always been treated like a long time friend when I visit the market. The staff is professional and knowledgeable about the products. - Visited November 2015 - Peachez S
- Chocked full of the jewels of good health and vitality, this quaint, well located, well-stocked market will surprise you in many ways. A relaxed atmosphere awaits those just exploring as well as those with better health in mind. I make it a point to visit this wonderful place for the friendly and informative interaction with the staff. Highly Recommended! (
- “An everyday trip for good food”
- “Wonderful place!” - If you are looking for organic produce or anything healthy for that matter, I would recommend Eureka Market. Fresh is the key word. Eureka Springs only has one other grocery store which carries a few organic items, but Eureka Market can be counted on for a wide variety of produce, meat, etc. Friendly staff. I try to stop in whenever I'm in town. (Reviewed July 25, 2015)
- “Great store” - This has to be one of the best run businesses I have ever seen. They are constantly improving their products and staying on top of new revelations in natural health and wellness. They have the most reasonable prices on everything in the store in comparison to other health food stores in the area. Friendly service, many employees who have worked for them for a very long time. I do regular business with them and I have never had any reason to complain. I would recommend The Eureka Market to anyone. I love doing business there. - Visited January 2016 - LindaALombardo
- “EXCELLENT” - HELPFUL, FUN, AND DELICIOUS. I am trying to get on track with no more McDonalds. They have helped me find snacks I enjoy and substitute I LOVE. The most prominent being Xylotol, I am, WAS a sugar freak and it tastes just like sugar, and has actually helped my need for it go down. The other most prominent thing is the fresh fruit. after eating "pink tomatoes" and not juicy peaches for years it is a real treat to rediscover the tastes I knew as a child. (Reviewed July 18, 2015)
- “Awesome !!!!!” - Wonderful staff. Wonderful products. I shop here very often for my family. They offer a wide variety of food !! - Visited January 2016 - amberlvn2