Staff Favorites from Industry Insiders
The staff at The Eureka Market are the first to see new products. When our vendors load us up with samples, every staff member chow down & give feedback. These folks are foodies – they have their own gardens, have worked in restaurants, and have a passion making their own quality food. These industry insiders see, touch & taste everything that comes through our doors. They know what’s good.
- “Great place to get good healthy food” - This store has it all! Great food, snacks, coffee, tea, chocolate! Samples and weekly specials. Also, any vitamins u may need plus knowledgeable help and a reward system. - Visited November 2015 - Val L.
- “EXCELLENT” - HELPFUL, FUN, AND DELICIOUS. I am trying to get on track with no more McDonalds. They have helped me find snacks I enjoy and substitute I LOVE. The most prominent being Xylotol, I am, WAS a sugar freak and it tastes just like sugar, and has actually helped my need for it go down. The other most prominent thing is the fresh fruit. after eating "pink tomatoes" and not juicy peaches for years it is a real treat to rediscover the tastes I knew as a child. (Reviewed July 18, 2015)
- “Small-town goodness in a big way” - I am a semi-regular visitor, the friendly staff is ready to help but not pushy. They have come to know what I like and make suggestions of other similar things. or when my favorites are on sale. The samples at the front counter have turned me on to things I NEVER would have tried. Their packaged salads and fresh soup have ALMOST entirely broken me of the McDonalds habit. LOVE THIS STORE! - Visited December 2015 - kriley479
- “Best Little Market in Eureka” - Absolutely LOVE this little market and the people that work there! Great variety of groceries and the employees are knowledgeable and helpful! - Emily J.
- “Terrific store full of goodness” - Amazing selection of products and a wonderful staff. Worth stopping in! An asset to Eureka Springs. (Reviewed August 5, 2015)
- “An everyday trip for good food”
- “Great place, people and food!” - When I moved the Eureka Springs, I was worried I would find the healthy and vegetarian food I was used to in Memphis. This market is wonderful! What a great variety of items - some things I haven't even seen at a Whole Foods. The rewards program cannot be beat! (
- “Good healthy food, knowledgeable staff, good variety” - I have always been treated like a long time friend when I visit the market. The staff is professional and knowledgeable about the products. - Visited November 2015 - Peachez S
- “New Years visit” - I have a gluten sensitivity, so knowing that this store is close by while on vacation is a life-saver. They have a good selection and are always friendly. - Visited January 2016 - Mariquita L.
- “Grateful” - Great market for all of your healthy things to keep you well. They make great soups in the winter and have a friendly staff to help you.- gigacord
- “Great experience” - Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff! Great selection, Convenient hours and easy to find location. Free samples daily! - latashal2016
- “Friendly and helpful” - Eureka Market is a very friendly place that I can find foods, household, health and beauty products locally. I'm there at least once a week and enjoy every visit. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)