Staff Favorites from Industry Insiders
The staff at The Eureka Market are the first to see new products. When our vendors load us up with samples, every staff member chow down & give feedback. These folks are foodies – they have their own gardens, have worked in restaurants, and have a passion making their own quality food. These industry insiders see, touch & taste everything that comes through our doors. They know what’s good.
- “Nice place, HELPFUL people” - A smaller but thoughtfully stocked store with many things to snack on to keep you going versus a fast food drive through. Local produce. High quality supplements. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “Great store” - This has to be one of the best run businesses I have ever seen. They are constantly improving their products and staying on top of new revelations in natural health and wellness. They have the most reasonable prices on everything in the store in comparison to other health food stores in the area. Friendly service, many employees who have worked for them for a very long time. I do regular business with them and I have never had any reason to complain. I would recommend The Eureka Market to anyone. I love doing business there. - Visited January 2016 - LindaALombardo
- I was recently diagnosed with osteoporosis and immediately consulted Carry Marry and Jae. They meticulously went over my diet and supplements. I am now doing a great, simple routine of more protein, Vitamin D, Trace Minerals, sea vegetables. The biggest relief I feel is knowing that with a few tweaks in a “good” diet, I can build bone … even at my age!!
- “Wonderful shopping” - Eureka Market is the premier food shopping in Eureka Springs. They have aisles full of health, organic, and natural products for your every need. The employees are super nice and the store is always very clean. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “Wonderful place!” - If you are looking for organic produce or anything healthy for that matter, I would recommend Eureka Market. Fresh is the key word. Eureka Springs only has one other grocery store which carries a few organic items, but Eureka Market can be counted on for a wide variety of produce, meat, etc. Friendly staff. I try to stop in whenever I'm in town. (Reviewed July 25, 2015)
- “Breakfast treats and great selection” - I live in Eureka and if you are into healthy food this is the place for you. For a quick breakfast grab a cup of Joe or tea, cinnamon rolls, soup - they got you covered. Great helpful and fun staff - triadifire
- “Best all around experience” - Great "little" health food store! Service is super, always getting in new products and now a new specials program. Love the EM! - Visited January 2016 - K4137FBsharonw
- “Great place to get good healthy food” - This store has it all! Great food, snacks, coffee, tea, chocolate! Samples and weekly specials. Also, any vitamins u may need plus knowledgeable help and a reward system. - Visited November 2015 - Val L.
- “Great health food store.” - Great selection of health foods. One I could only find in France. The service and knowledge of the helpers was quite exceptional. And talk about friendly and welcoming ... even at closing. This USA jewel in the Ozarks. - Visited January 2016 - crgriffith
- “Great!!” - We were staying for the week in Eureka and my girlfriend is off of wheat and grain so it was great to be able to find foods she can eat!! Great people there!! - Visited December 2015 - kthom88
- “Terrific store full of goodness” - Amazing selection of products and a wonderful staff. Worth stopping in! An asset to Eureka Springs. (Reviewed August 5, 2015)