Staff Favorites from Industry Insiders
The staff at The Eureka Market are the first to see new products. When our vendors load us up with samples, every staff member chow down & give feedback. These folks are foodies – they have their own gardens, have worked in restaurants, and have a passion making their own quality food. These industry insiders see, touch & taste everything that comes through our doors. They know what’s good.
- Chocked full of the jewels of good health and vitality, this quaint, well located, well-stocked market will surprise you in many ways. A relaxed atmosphere awaits those just exploring as well as those with better health in mind. I make it a point to visit this wonderful place for the friendly and informative interaction with the staff. Highly Recommended! (
- “Grocery shopping” - Well priced for such A small market. They had a wide selection of items that you can get as well. The workers were very friendly, helpful, and personable. Right off of the main street. (
- “Best Little Market in Eureka” - Absolutely LOVE this little market and the people that work there! Great variety of groceries and the employees are knowledgeable and helpful! - Emily J.
- “Small-town goodness in a big way” - I am a semi-regular visitor, the friendly staff is ready to help but not pushy. They have come to know what I like and make suggestions of other similar things. or when my favorites are on sale. The samples at the front counter have turned me on to things I NEVER would have tried. Their packaged salads and fresh soup have ALMOST entirely broken me of the McDonalds habit. LOVE THIS STORE! - Visited December 2015 - kriley479
- “Terrific store full of goodness” - Amazing selection of products and a wonderful staff. Worth stopping in! An asset to Eureka Springs. (Reviewed August 5, 2015)
- “A wonderful small health food store with local produce!” - I love this store. If they do not have what you are looking for, they will get it. For a small town like Eureka Springs, they are essential. They have a knowledgeable staff, especially in supplements. In the season, they get produce from local, organic growers. - Visited January 2016 - annmac2015
- “Wonderful store!” - The staff was so kind to my husband and I and the store is very inviting. They even carry some items that we can't get back home! Overall I recommend everyone check this place out, you won't be disappointed with the options! (Reviewed August 15, 2015)
- “A Great Natural Food Store” - Eureka Market is a real plus in Eureka Springs. Natural food plus fresh organic produce. Friendly staff. Lots of choices. Eureka Springs is a town that prides itself on fresh, organic food in its restaurants, so having a market where visitors can select their own fresh and organic food is a plus. We found the market during one of our visits and we're thrilled. It did not disappoint. We also use the loyalty card, so be sure to ask for it. - Visited August 2015 - KSCatLover
- “EXCELLENT” - HELPFUL, FUN, AND DELICIOUS. I am trying to get on track with no more McDonalds. They have helped me find snacks I enjoy and substitute I LOVE. The most prominent being Xylotol, I am, WAS a sugar freak and it tastes just like sugar, and has actually helped my need for it go down. The other most prominent thing is the fresh fruit. after eating "pink tomatoes" and not juicy peaches for years it is a real treat to rediscover the tastes I knew as a child. (Reviewed July 18, 2015)
- “Great experience” - Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff! Great selection, Convenient hours and easy to find location. Free samples daily! - latashal2016