- “I’ve had jaw alignment issues (TMJ) my whole life. During a recent stressful time, my jaw went into spasm. The mal-alignment created tremendous pain because of the way my teeth were hitting. After a trip to the dentist, the pain was subsiding, but the jaw alignment was still feeling wobbly. I decided to try Sidda’s Teeth & Gums. For acute issues, the suggested protocol is 5 doses over 2 days. At the end of the 2nd day, I suddenly felt my jaw just shift 'into place'! I have continued to use the formula and my jaw and clenching tendency have continued to improve! I love this product!!"
- I like the magnesium. According to my Fitbit, I was a rather restless sleeper. I feel much more well rested during the day after taking it the past 2 days. I feel happier in the day and in life in general. I think the better rest is helping me
- “Was taking it for overall reduction in inflammation. Worked great on all my ‘aches and pains’, & I even forgot I had a ‘bad knee’.” Ruth G. - Product: Source Naturals Inflamma-Rest
- “Nice place, HELPFUL people” - A smaller but thoughtfully stocked store with many things to snack on to keep you going versus a fast food drive through. Local produce. High quality supplements. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “Great place to get good healthy food” - This store has it all! Great food, snacks, coffee, tea, chocolate! Samples and weekly specials. Also, any vitamins u may need plus knowledgeable help and a reward system. - Visited November 2015 - Val L.
- “Magnesium Asporotate by Solaray has been very beneficial for my digestive needs. I now take only one capsule each evening. It helps with insomnia as well as stress and irritability, if I need it during the day. It also lessons my joint pain.” - Product: Solaray Magnesium Asporotate
- I had been ingesting contaminated water for 2 months. After drinking the Aloe, there was an immediate soothing of the gut… nausea immediately decreased. I saw it help support my immune system from the effects of Cipro antibiotic poisoning. The Aloe was very effective… it’s highly recommended. - S.L., Eureka Springs / Hawaii (1/7/16) - Product: Herbal Answers Herbal Aloe Force Aloe Vera, 32 oz.
- “Organic in the Ozarks” - The Eureka Market is your go-to resource for Organic while visiting beautiful Eureka Springs and the surrounding Ozark mountains. You will find a little bit of everything in this little market. Including FREE WIFI!! Anytime I travel back to Eureka Springs, I make a stop at the Eureka Market to pick up all my gluten-free and organic needs. Fresh vegetables, gluten-free bread, healthy non-GMO products and even a great little food supplement section in case you run out of your Vitamins! I highly recommend The Eureka Market! - Mary Ann S. - Visited June 2015
- “Taking Garden of Life Probiotics on a daily basis has really been helpful for my digestive needs. One capsule taken at night works best for me. It has been beneficial in relieving gas, bloating and general digestive discomfort. This particular product has been more helpful than others I have tried. I am grateful for its effectiveness.” (12/29/15) - Product: Garden of Life Mood+ Probiotic
- “I have chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease & Asthma. Every year at this time my breathing gets rough & I usually get bronchitis or pneumonia. I hate using an inhaler with steroids. Jae recommended the Himalayan Salt Inhaler. Since using this, I haven’t woken up choking even once. Usually, this time year I wake up several times each night, choking. It is all natural & I love it!” - Lindy R., Product: Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler
- “Great Natural Food Selection in a Small-Town Atmosphere” - When my daughter and I are in Eureka Springs, we regularly visit Eureka Market. They carry a nice selection of natural foods, organic produce, supplements, and the like. Is it Whole Foods? Of course not. But can you get what you need? Nearly every time. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
Jae, our most highly trained supplement specialist, has studied nutrition for over 20 years. Over the last 15 Jae has specialized in supplement consultations. Jae is available 9:00 to 4:00 Wednesday & Saturday. She is also available 10:00 to 5:00 Thursday & Friday.