- “Good place of healthy/health food” - Only place to get health/healthy food in Eureka Springs. Has great variety of carnivore food, vegetarian food, vegan food as well as vitamins and personal care products. - Visited January 2016 - kewaynco
- “Great place to get good healthy food” - This store has it all! Great food, snacks, coffee, tea, chocolate! Samples and weekly specials. Also, any vitamins u may need plus knowledgeable help and a reward system. - Visited November 2015 - Val L.
- “Taking Garden of Life Probiotics on a daily basis has really been helpful for my digestive needs. One capsule taken at night works best for me. It has been beneficial in relieving gas, bloating and general digestive discomfort. This particular product has been more helpful than others I have tried. I am grateful for its effectiveness.” (12/29/15) - Product: Garden of Life Mood+ Probiotic
- “Small Package, Big Selection” - Whether stocking the kitchen, grabbing a quick ready-made salad or a cup of good soup, it can be found at this store. There is a good selection of fresh fruits and veggies along with supplements and probiotics. Fresh coffee and tea available along with a patio and fast internet. - Visited January 2016 - maejon83
- I had been ingesting contaminated water for 2 months. After drinking the Aloe, there was an immediate soothing of the gut… nausea immediately decreased. I saw it help support my immune system from the effects of Cipro antibiotic poisoning. The Aloe was very effective… it’s highly recommended. - S.L., Eureka Springs / Hawaii (1/7/16) - Product: Herbal Answers Herbal Aloe Force Aloe Vera, 32 oz.
- “Eureka Market” - Great grocery and supplement item selection for the health conscious. Perfect for people that have specialized diets or food allergies like gluten intolerance, vegetarian or organic. - Visited October 2015 - kneunzer
- “Pau D’Arco: Helps with the full blown gout. Take 10 capsules: Break apart (and put contents) in water – soak (feet) in warm water 20 minutes, twice a day. This really helps.” - Julia D - Product: NOW Pau D’Arco
- “Great Natural Food Selection in a Small-Town Atmosphere” - When my daughter and I are in Eureka Springs, we regularly visit Eureka Market. They carry a nice selection of natural foods, organic produce, supplements, and the like. Is it Whole Foods? Of course not. But can you get what you need? Nearly every time. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
- “Organic in the Ozarks” - The Eureka Market is your go-to resource for Organic while visiting beautiful Eureka Springs and the surrounding Ozark mountains. You will find a little bit of everything in this little market. Including FREE WIFI!! Anytime I travel back to Eureka Springs, I make a stop at the Eureka Market to pick up all my gluten-free and organic needs. Fresh vegetables, gluten-free bread, healthy non-GMO products and even a great little food supplement section in case you run out of your Vitamins! I highly recommend The Eureka Market! - Mary Ann S. - Visited June 2015
- “I wake up with my hands swollen every morning, until I tried this product. I am so excited about waking up without having my hands so big that my right left imprints on my finger. I’m on multiple meds for this but none of them worked like this! Love!” - Product: Eureka Market Turmeric
- “I’ve had jaw alignment issues (TMJ) my whole life. During a recent stressful time, my jaw went into spasm. The mal-alignment created tremendous pain because of the way my teeth were hitting. After a trip to the dentist, the pain was subsiding, but the jaw alignment was still feeling wobbly. I decided to try Sidda’s Teeth & Gums. For acute issues, the suggested protocol is 5 doses over 2 days. At the end of the 2nd day, I suddenly felt my jaw just shift 'into place'! I have continued to use the formula and my jaw and clenching tendency have continued to improve! I love this product!!"
- “Was taking it for overall reduction in inflammation. Worked great on all my ‘aches and pains’, & I even forgot I had a ‘bad knee’.” Ruth G. - Product: Source Naturals Inflamma-Rest
Jae, our most highly trained supplement specialist, has studied nutrition for over 20 years. Over the last 15 Jae has specialized in supplement consultations. Jae is available 9:00 to 4:00 Wednesday & Saturday. She is also available 10:00 to 5:00 Thursday & Friday.