- “A wonderful small health food store with local produce!” - I love this store. If they do not have what you are looking for, they will get it. For a small town like Eureka Springs, they are essential. They have a knowledgeable staff, especially in supplements. In the season, they get produce from local, organic growers. - Visited January 2016 - annmac2015
- “Was taking it for overall reduction in inflammation. Worked great on all my ‘aches and pains’, & I even forgot I had a ‘bad knee’.” Ruth G. - Product: Source Naturals Inflamma-Rest
- “I wake up with my hands swollen every morning, until I tried this product. I am so excited about waking up without having my hands so big that my right left imprints on my finger. I’m on multiple meds for this but none of them worked like this! Love!” - Product: Eureka Market Turmeric
- “I have chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease & Asthma. Every year at this time my breathing gets rough & I usually get bronchitis or pneumonia. I hate using an inhaler with steroids. Jae recommended the Himalayan Salt Inhaler. Since using this, I haven’t woken up choking even once. Usually, this time year I wake up several times each night, choking. It is all natural & I love it!” - Lindy R., Product: Himalayan Salt Air Inhaler
- “I take B-Complex to help alleviate stress and to keep my energy level up. It’s the one supplement I take daily even when I might skip taking other regular supplemental aids.” - Product: Solaray B-Complex 50
- “Magnesium Asporotate by Solaray has been very beneficial for my digestive needs. I now take only one capsule each evening. It helps with insomnia as well as stress and irritability, if I need it during the day. It also lessons my joint pain.” - Product: Solaray Magnesium Asporotate
- “I’ve had jaw alignment issues (TMJ) my whole life. During a recent stressful time, my jaw went into spasm. The mal-alignment created tremendous pain because of the way my teeth were hitting. After a trip to the dentist, the pain was subsiding, but the jaw alignment was still feeling wobbly. I decided to try Sidda’s Teeth & Gums. For acute issues, the suggested protocol is 5 doses over 2 days. At the end of the 2nd day, I suddenly felt my jaw just shift 'into place'! I have continued to use the formula and my jaw and clenching tendency have continued to improve! I love this product!!"
- “Good place of healthy/health food” - Only place to get health/healthy food in Eureka Springs. Has great variety of carnivore food, vegetarian food, vegan food as well as vitamins and personal care products. - Visited January 2016 - kewaynco
- “Wonderful shop of delights” - I've been shopping at Eureka Market for years, and they have quite a selection of organic whole foods, herbal remedies, and vitamins. What deeply impresses me is that the knowledgeable staff truly care about your health, and are on hand to listen, suggest, and guide. Further, they are sincere, kind, and friendly. Visiting Eureka Market is always a delight and pleasure! - Visited January 2016 - deniseboatner62
- “Great Natural Food Selection in a Small-Town Atmosphere” - When my daughter and I are in Eureka Springs, we regularly visit Eureka Market. They carry a nice selection of natural foods, organic produce, supplements, and the like. Is it Whole Foods? Of course not. But can you get what you need? Nearly every time. (Reviewed July 17, 2015)
Jae, our most highly trained supplement specialist, has studied nutrition for over 20 years. Over the last 15 Jae has specialized in supplement consultations. Jae is available 9:00 to 4:00 Wednesday & Saturday. She is also available 10:00 to 5:00 Thursday & Friday.